Welcome to artichoke
mobile container laboratory
High-performance laboratory in mini format
In recent years, Artichoke Biotech GmbH has become a byword for effective, professional PCR testing throughout Austria thanks to its "COVID Fighters" initiatives for private individuals.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our containers, which have been converted into high-performance laboratories, have been used for high-speed tests directly on site
MOBILE LABORATORY CONCEPT - Rapid Crisis Intervention
We are a team of ambitious specialists who contribute with innovative ideas to the fight against the spread of the coronavirus. However, the areas of application go far beyond the corona pandemic.
our mobile container laboratories on site
You can get tested daily, including Sundays and holidays, from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Please note that the PCR fast swab must be taken before 1:50 pm.
Advanced mobile laboratories in containers
Our certified concept is based on the construction of sophisticated laboratories in 20-foot containers. Here, samples can be collected or delivered, subsequently analyzed and finally medically evaluated. The test systems we use are state-of-the-art. Our mobile laboratories can also be upgraded to BSL 3.
Our mobile laboratories can be used as a self-sufficient unit at any location and for various missions, e.g. environmental and natural disasters or military threats where on-site assistance must be provided very quickly. They are equipped with their own water and power supply and are autonomously ready for use at any desired location within a few hours.
Certified mobile laboratory
Biohazard Level 2 - in container
- Rapidly deployable mobile high-performance laboratories
- PCR test results within 60 minutes
- High throughput rate - in a small space
- Proven pandemic concept since March 2020
- IT know-how that can be used for person registration
- Recording of test results with travel document data in the EMS system
- Result transmission to tested persons via e-mail or SMS
Test capacity per hour
- 1600 individual tests per hour technically possible
- 16,000 pool tests per hour technically possible